Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for Fufa, JAIR2422 request by Andrew97

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by Andrew97, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Fufa, JAIR2422.

Username
    Code:
    Fufa, JAIR2422
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE2
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Cursing, Disrespecting, Griefing, Other
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    Harassing
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    Deodat Boi
    Ban Details
    Code:
    Popo/angeleduardo/Fufa are all the same person. Popo was banned for griefing so he made another account, angel. I was doing a horde beacon with a friend and he had the same cocky behavior that laughs in peoples faces on the mic when they die and when he steals their beacon loot, which is fine, it's free loot. He revealed it in chat that he is Popo. He followed me and Deo to our house and refused to leave, harassing us and destroying property. How do I know they're the same person? They all have similar behavior and similar spoken language: Spanish. They are NEVER on at the same time and when one of them is on, they hang out with the same person, JAIR2422. I've stayed up until 5 am doing your guys jobs and not ONE mod/admin will hear me out. Angel/fufa is always that last one to leave server. A lot of innocent people have quitted due to raiders and I know for a fact that if you get rid of these guys, the servers will be clean and safe. No matter what account he is on, he's always stalking me and my friend Deo. Ask anyone on this server if Fufa is a griefer, they will most likely say "yes."
    P.S I don't know my SteamID64 so i used someone else.

Attached Files:

2. We can not use edited screenshots. We need the originals.

3. Why does it matter? All it is, is to explain what the images are about. The original would be without the red texts which wouldn't make a difference.

4. It doesn't hurt to upload the originals.

5. You can't really go back to the original once you've used paint, If you know how enlighten me. I've already spoken to Cory about this, whether you guys open your eyes and try to see past the texts on the photos to actually see the effort I've put in to catching these griefers is up to you.
    Edit: I know I'm coming off rude, I'm just annoyed because nobody is doing anything.

6. Sorry, i had clearly falsely assumed you didn't save over the original image.

7. sorry if it is not the time but, andrew you have 2 cars :p xD

8. well image 2 is unedited and shows popo shooting the car

9. I don't have two cars, I have one which is a green quad.

10. Popo is already banned, I want his MAIN account to be banned which is Fufa. The last image is also unedited so at least take action on JAIR2422 as well.

11. Um, no. You can post a separate ban request for JAIR2422 and I will address it. One report per player.

Unless you have a definitive way of linking Fufa and Popo there's nothing in our server logs at this time to confirm you hunch.

And if you want to nit-pick, one VEHICLE per base/group. I suggest you head Aboraba3's warning. The DemoTeam clears violations on sight.
    https://justplayhere.com/threads/base-rules.14693/

12. One player ban request per post.

Currently we can not link popo and fufa from our records.

13. #13 Andrew97, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    What about angeleduardo and Fufa? And I honestly don't know what car you're talking about. I have a green quad in the garage, that's the only car I can think of.

Edit: Fufa is building a base on top of military base when he was told to remove his first one right now.

14. They are addressing picture 5 of the orange car and police car,

15. Ohhhh. That's old, that was before Popo was banned. I used that to prove how Popo, angeleduardo, and Fufa are one person because he's always at our (me and deo) house doing the same thing no matter what account he's on. That garage isn't even there anymore. I took the whole thing apart when he left the game INSIDE my garage because I knew he'd grief it. I gave the cars away and my whole garage to a friend.

16. Ahhh understood!

17. Ok this has gone way off topic as a ban request. Submit JAIR2422's request separately. If you have any new evidence for fufa you'll need to start a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.