We are back!

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Cory, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

We are back! And hopefully for a while. Just wanted to be clear on a few things. We didn’t shut down any of servers due to non-payment issues. In fact, I have a new job and we shouldn’t have to worry about that happening again.

The issue that caused our massive amounts of downtime was because Unturned and RocketMod weren’t cooperating as the plugins were out of date or required specific libraries to make them function. It made it unbearable and unfair to our staff to continue to deal with the massive amounts of issues preventing them to do their job and do it correctly.

I finally was able to set aside some time and finally get a fully functioning stable Unturned server and I want to say we have finally upgraded to a 64bit Unturned (We were using 32bit), RocketMod 4 (RocketMod 5 isn’t ready yet.) and upgraded Mono to the latest version of 6.0.

Everything on our end seems stable! However, we need your help to see if there is anything we have missed. Please report to any staff or post on the forums and we’ll look into the issue.

Over the next week or so. I’ll be redoing our Discord Server has it’s bland and needs a major overhaul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.