Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for tymstolt request by nowhy01

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by nowhy01, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for tymstolt.

Username
    Code:
    tymstolt
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE9
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    he steal hell furry
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    you just said to give and nothing
    Ban Details
    Code:
    He was rude and never give me my hell fury back

2. I have incriminating screenshots that can be provided upon request.

3. If you have screenshots, please post them here.

4. May I also add, he dropped it on purpose

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I figured that from reading the report. @tymstolt: The important part is why? If you convinced him to give it to you and you had no intention of giving it back, then you've scammed him and stole from him, both of which are bannable offenses.

@You_just: Please upload the screenshots.

6. I literally asked can I have your hellsfury. He drops it and I pick it up. 5 minutes later he's telling me to give it back. By then, it was already my gun. If it is considered stealing I'll give it back but I want you to hear my side of the story too

7. Alright. I'm not at my computer now but I'll find what I have.

8. Here's the screenshots.
    From what I understand, @nowhy01 was stuck in a house, @tymstolt was there as well. He (nooo) dropped his Hell's Fury so that tymstolt could break down the door to get him out. Then, tymstolt refused to do it, and didn't give the fury back.

Attached Files:

9. In the last screenshot he was chat-trolling nooo to try and get him to alt-f4 out of the window. Not relevant to this particular case, but thought I'd get a cap of that.

10. Man you're just a bundle of fun aren't you?

11. Cody if you do not have evidence one way or the other you should not be posting here.

12. In the real world this is called larceny after trust and it is stealing. Unfortunately the screenshots don't show the transfer of the Hell's Fury between any party.

They do show the chat trolling by telling Noo to use alt-F4 to capture a screenshot. Overall this also shows a disrespect for other players.

tymstolt consider this your official warning. Continued disrespect or trolling will result in a ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.