Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for Silent Chexmix request by ☝✌❄☜☼ ☹✌❄☜☼

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by richardrocks, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Silent Chexmix.

Username
    Code:
    Silent Chexmix
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Arguing/Fighting, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    taking the mods jobs into his own hands and trapping a person in a building for griefing his car
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    RoberthF, Rod, Carlos_Cooper
    Ban Details
    Code:
    I came into town looking for some supplies eventually the chat caught My eye when heard there was somebody trapped inside of the hospital in Seattle. I was going in that general direction so I want to go see what was actually happening when I got there 2 to 3 people were at the hospital I cannot be sure who exactly thought of the idea to trap this person in the hospital. It took a while to get any answers out of everybody but someone named silent. My pictures right now, I cannot see them, I will see if I can somehow fix that all the screenshots that I took from the incident. What my understanding of what happened is Robert was the one trapped in the hospital blocked off by silent. Silent said he blew up their car and didn't even apologize or anything, I tried to reason with them even giving him another car but he didn't want anything I'm pretty sure he was mainly aiming for revenge. It Took a long time that he started talking about the mods are not on often enough to catch people doing this (griefing) so he took it into his own hands to punish Robert without even hearing his side of the story. He kept talking about civil protection meaning the civilian of the server get punish the griefers without contacting any admins, but I could not do much besides take pictures of the incident, I asked him why he didn't just take screenshots of what happened and post request but he said the moderators would not get to the problem best enough but he would not have real end it is not 100% guarantee that they would actually put him with the sentence that would be equivalent to what he did. Before silent left the server he said it doesn't really matter because the admin's are just going to clean up the debris and move on without addressing that issue, . One thing I was worried about was Robert was trying to break out by using explosive one silence friends that was there had a blowtorch and would have kept on repairing the barrier until Robert ran out of money, he would not been able to get food and would have died. I didn't not want Robert to lose all because of somebody taking stuff too far

Attached Files:

2. more pics

Attached Files:

3. more and more

Attached Files:

4. more pics

Attached Files:

5. Insufficient evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.