Accepted Player Ban Report for -robbe- request by Andrew97

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Andrew97, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for -robbe-.

Username
    Code:
    -robbe-
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Prior Bans
    Code:
    None
    Ban Severity
    Code:
    Severity 6 (Permanent Ban) Adjusted upon discovery of multiple accounts in use while ban in effect
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE2
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    I got on this morning to a bunch of blocks leading up to my base and I saw three people, but two that are actually capable of raiding based on their items/looks. I asked if they built the blocks and they denied doing it. When Slay696 gets off, I asked again and -robbe- admits that Slay696 built the blocks and that he joined him in raiding me because he was "bored." They were both previously raided and thought I did it. Pictures 9+10 was taken when I still had my sky base and I was following two guys after overhearing them on their mic about how they were banned for raiding. They went to -robbe-'s base and just stood by his tank so they could be the potential raiders. I didn't report it because nothing happened. If you want to know, their names are Sgt. rasnikov and Nightshade for future reference.

I don't know how to find their Steam ids.

Attached Files:

2. Don't copy them from the steam cloud. Use the originals. The originals work fine. What I need to see is these two on the path of plates.

BTW you can click on the player name in the list to open the profile. That usually shows the steamid64. Screenshot that also.

If you have more than ten screenshots you can upload the extras in subsequent posts.

3. Definitely need you to provide the correct steamid64 for -robbe-. There are two different -robbe-s on PvE2.

4. andrew, you know why we went up there, we explained you, slay and i thought you raided us because magically seeing someone fall from the sky right after you have been raided is suspicious don't you think, and as if that wasn't enough suspicion having a tiny platform way to high in the sky makes it even worse
    we went up there to investigate you, not to raid you.

5. Banned - 3 days

6. Raising this to a permanent ban for -robbe- aka -robbe_a for ban evasion using an alternate account. Two accounts, one banned, the other reporting being griefed while banned under the first account. Forum records confirm it's the same user.

Accounts:
    76561198168754171 -robbe- chief 141.135.180.71
    76561198119579619 [Waifu] -robbe- -robbe- 84.192.71.128

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.