Accepted Player Ban Report for Reuben request by Greatwolfhowl

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Greatwolfhowl, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Reuben.

Username
    Code:
    Reuben
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Prior Bans
    Code:
    None
    Ban Severity
    Code:
    Severity 4 (3 Day Ban)
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE1
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Disrespecting, Arguing/Fighting, Stealing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    STFUcarl
    Awsome Scout
    luisedu97
    Ban Details
    I DONT HAVE A SIGN OF THE OWNER AS I JUST BUILT THE BASE BUT I DO HAVE A SIGN OF MY NEW BASE THAT WAS JUST RAIDED! one of the staff came while I was on before this and was telling me how he can remove my base, so he knows it was my base I think his name was Michel
    Code:
    Me and REUBEN used to be friends but we split, I removed him from my group after I made my base but he somehow opened my doors, IT WONT LET ME PUT PICTURES ON THE REPORT THING so I will revert to the witnesses STFUcarl witnessed reuben griefing me and destroying my jeep, Awsome scout witnessed the base get griefed also and luisedu97 Witnessed him destroy my truck
    My last report was denied because I did it wrong but now I'm doing it right, The thing is it wont let me put pictures in the thing it says "
    [SIZE=5][B]The following error occurred[/B][/SIZE]
    You may not upload any more files with this message. You may attach 10 files in total.

Tire slash 6.jpg
    " I changed all the names and made sure there where only Letters but it did not work

Attached Files:

2. That was my sign. You had two screenshots that provided zero evidence and that request was rejected accordingly.

Out of all of the screenshots here only the fourth and fifth one, which clearly show Reuben's name and him knifing a tire until it breaks, are good. The rest, unfortunately could be any one of a number of players who wear wizard skins in the game.

Based on the two screenshots showing the tire of the vehicle being destroyed Reuben is banned for three days.

As far as "staff": All staff have either a Mod or Sr. Mod tag in front of their character name.

Maybe you saw MineJolle. We have no Michel on staff.

Ban enforced on server.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.