Rejected Player Ban Report for NoBiNoBiTa, Bzne, request by The Dancing Kappa

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by The Dancing Kappa, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for NoBiNoBiTa, Bzne,.

Username
    Code:
    NoBiNoBiTa, Bzne,
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE7
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    They were blowing up cars 4 total. Houses nearby got raided but I have no proof it was them. But they were only people on during the 30+ mins besides me.
    Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    The Dancing Kappa
    Ban Details
    Code:
    [ATTACH=full]10900[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]10901[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]10902[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]10903[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]10904[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]10911[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. Were they claimed vehicles w/ signs on them? It's perfectly legal to blow up unclaimed cars so that a vehicle you want can spawn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Please make a separate ban report for each player in the future, it makes things easier on us. Thank you :)

4. There was 4 Cars total i forgot to upload the other screenshots although 1 was theirs so that won't count. They knew what was up because once they figured out I was trying to SS their name they kept throwing flashbangs. Took me awhile to actually get the SS.

5. The screenshots must show:
    1) A claimed vehicle. That could be a locked or unlocked vehicle with a sign or a locked vehicle without a sign.
    2) The offender doing actual damage or placing damaging objects such as charges.
    3) One or more screenshots that identify the offender via clothing and name including a screenshot of a mouse-over of the name on the player list to reveal the steam name.

• Sexy Sexy x 1
  6. Nine hours between the first two screenshots. Rejected.

• Rotten Rotten x 1
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.