Rejected Player Ban Report for marco-montana aka biodark request by XanderTheChef

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by XanderTheChef, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for marco-montana aka biodark.

Username
    Code:
    marco-montanta aka biodark
    SteamID64
    Code:
    76561198090551893 (Corrected by {WC}PistolPete)
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Video(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    Your Real Dad
    Ban Details
    Code:
    Heard explosions and went to investigate. Put up a recording. After explosions died down, I walked over. There were sticky grenades and claymores all over the ground. I start recording. Someone is walking down the ladder. I catch their name. I go up to investigate, and then I walk back down to find them gone.

also I have no idea what the steamed is and the form wouldn't let me post so I just bs'd it.
    http://www.filedropper.com/unturned1220201774931pm_1

2. I didn't see him break anything but I saw him just like you walking down the ladder. I request a Sr.Mod to handle this report since I don't see the suspect in action and griefing.

3. I've reviewed the video. There is nothing to show that the player in the video did the griefing. What it does show is you taking items from the floor of a base that is not yours. Getting evidence of griefing is tricky at times but you should neither enter a base that is not yours nor take items from a base that is not yours.

Ban request rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.