Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for βλ★DUGO request by chaumi

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by chaumi, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 chaumi, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    A new ban report has been created for βλ★DUGO.

Username
    Code:
    βλ★DUGO  (DUGO)
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE9
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing, Other
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    unsuccessful attempt to destroy my vehicle and destruction of plates on apc
    Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    my friend czareQ and friends Dugo or scopon8r and someone else but I do not know nick
    Ban Details
    Code:
    if I did something wrong I apologize but I come from Polish and poorly understand English. I know that is apc armored but fired a large caliber. Udoało me to escape but in my opinion should get punishment. and yet here is a link with the discharge of the screen because it inadvertently removed it from kopmutera but threw it to the Internet. And yet here is a link with the discharge of the screen because my friend did it because I fled my apc because I wanted to save him :

http://imgur.com/lkFAD4D

Attached Files:

2. We need one more screenshot that shows his name with the character name while he's near the APC. I can see a player shooting but I can't tell who that might be.

The screenshot posted to imgur has no date or timestamp so I can not consider that as part of the evidence in this request.

The other two screenshots are also 19 minutes apart. A lot of damage can be done in 19 minutes by those other than the named suspect. I'll have to mark this as insufficient evidence because of the extreme amount of time between screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.