Accepted Open Request: I Sweg M8 Yo Bae aka Lt. Skeleton Cyber ******

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Navezgane, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20160610171628_1.jpg
    Steam ID64: 76561198188816434
    Server: PvE2
    Witnesses: TimmyStar
    Report: I heard rapid shooting of the grizzly and see Lt. Skeleton shooting lockers in order to steal the loot. I tell TimmyStar to assist me in watching and investigating the griefer. He most likely destroyed multiple lockers as well as a metal wall to enter the base. I kicked him out once to prevent anymore damage and Timmy kicked once as well when he rejoined. We attempted to take his weapons to prevent more damage by trapping him in a corner with a campfire, but he did not join back.

2. I'm at a loss. I thought TimmyStar was a moderator with ban capability.

3. I didn't ban him because Lt Skeleton left, and I thought we couldn't ban people who left the server. *clarification on that please*

4. There is a time delay when they disconnect where you can still enforce a ban.

This ban is accepted but will remain open until the ban is enforced on the server. Should any staff enforce the ban please post here and file the appropriate report in the Staff Area. Also be sure to scroll back in your chat to captured the proper steam64ID in the screenshot. It is usually, but not always, the first match in the response list.

Name: I Sweg M8 Yo Bae aka Lt. Skeleton Cyber ******
    Steam ID64: 76561198188816434
    Prior Bans: None
    Server: PvE2
    Ban Offense: Griefing
    Ban Duration: Severity 4 (3 Day Ban)
    Witnesses: TimmyStar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.