Insufficient Evidence Map exploiting

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by MASSS, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty and Sammy, they used map exploiting to build a house inside the cave. Here is the evidence. upload_2015-11-29_19-24-16.png upload_2015-11-29_19-24-38.png upload_2015-11-29_19-25-39.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Took a good month to get the guns and supplys. And my base meaning i had a bed there, i didn't make it. And if there is a rule about this then i will gladly tell a mod about it and take what ever ban it is as i didn't know about that rule. And stop trying to defend your self, you already admitted to doing it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Stop lying it clearly says MY BASE WAS GRIEFED. Putting a bed doesnt mean my base was grieved So stop lying k.

4. Base= Doesnt mean Bed K.

5. I'm not lying, why would i? i just said i would take the ban if there was one, so what i screwed my words up. There really is no reason to reply to this anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol guys just be the bigger man just go yeah I did that guys sorry stop acting like a five year old and trying to get it out of trouble no ones angry about the base were just annoyed that you were so childish to try and hide it all up to avoid getting banned. Okay it's cool I'm not angry at you or anyone

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  7. Thanks for the report. The player(s) has been ban accordingly.

- Them handling it maturely is well respected but no matter how humble and or respectful your are this is against the rules.
    I'll have a moderator ban these players for 24 hours a piece for there actions.

Best of luck,
    TheBelovedOfChrist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.