Making explosives not blow up buildings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jedi Master Kit Fisto :D, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want explosives to not be able to blow up or destroy buildings.
    People have worked HARD for bases. And griefers can just ruin it by explosives. I have been griefed before by explosive users I think. Don't remove explosives. Just make em ineffective for blowing up bases or griefing.
    Everyone who supports this! Please leave a comment saying #MakeExplosivesIneffectiveForBuildings

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Cory and I have been testing several options but the whole premise of the JPH Servers is that other than the economy they are as close to vanilla as possible. Anti-griefing measures move the servers right out of that catergory. Nelson can easily make this an option. He's already made explosives less effective but now he's added tanks. :mad:

It's always possible that one day the servers will be made anti-grief. We'll just have to wait it out. o_O

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. There's a goddam tank .. Excuse my language lol .... Awesome

4. It is great that I built my base right next to our neighborhood friendly tank spawn. :eek:

5. That's not griefing, they're just testing the main gun. Wait until Nelson makes that coax gun active on the tank. Twice the firepower. o_O

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.