Leaving finally

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nowhy01, Nov 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am leaving the community cause am kind of sick of it I probably might not come back really cause I just don't belong here.
    Some staff hate me (And don't be like they don't hate you your just a problem)Am not a problem the only problem I had was was basically just making RP structure. Making some staffs and players hate me in a sense.(Player rarely hated me)
    TBH am going to say my opinion on Pete cause I felt he was the one who kinda hates me cause the habit of impersonating staff he does not show it but I know he how he feels tho.And Pete am not being rude here but in my sense, i felt like you want to ban me cause of my habit and how I play I knew you had backup me up a couple or more times but this type of discussion is kind of personal but true.But for the other admin I am grateful and Pete you too am leaving now I hope Y'all don't ban me and I hope you know how it hard to think about choices you have to make ok bye and have a nice night.

2. The structure you created had multiple violations, these servers are not RP servers so when you write on a sign that you trap players in a box for not paying to ride on a public vehicle we see that as literal and impersonating.

It’s not against server rules so players would be supposedly punished for no reason and you shouldn’t be punishing players in the first place since that’s a staff role and you’re a player.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. You asked about building a checkpoint several days before. I told you that was not allowed for several reasons: You may not block travelways, you can not charge for a public item on JPH servers (scamming), JPH servers are not roleplay servers. Even after that you built the checkpoint within zombie range (also prohibited) and built a jail to contain players for not paying your fee, again, a scamming violation. Trapping and holding players for violations, especially when that violation is because someone else is expressly violating server rules (scamming), was never allowed. You were not banned, however, your structure was cleared and the reasons why were posted on staff signs.

In addition Mod Cross had clearly marked the train with two staff signs prior to you building your scam checkpoint and jail in direct defiance of what you were told by staff.

If it seems we're being defensive, we're not. Just putting the other side of the issue out there. When you played within the rules there was never a problem. Your only issues have been when you were taking ban reports from players and jailing others or stepping in to handle complaints on the server when that is a staff function.

You are free to return to the servers at any point but you must follow the rules of conduct for the servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.