If I don't have a claim flag In PVE 7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dankkoala, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On the server PVE 7 I have a base in the very top right of the map near scorpion-7 and I got a sign from the demo team saying that I didn't have a claim flag, didn't have a sign saying who lived in my base, and that it wasn't complete. I am fine with these things and have added a sign and completed my base (first floor which is in fine condition, but working on second floor) but I have found that no matter where I put my flag players who can see it will shoot it no matter what. So I want to clear up that if the demo team happens to see my claim flag missing, PVE 7 is not working at the time I am writing this so I cannot do anything about my flag, or the incomplete base at the moment. I will be online at around 3:30 P.M. CDT so if I come back to no base, I will rebuild. I have about 5 holes in my roof for stairs and to make up for exceeding amount of tiles, but it is a skybase so it should be hard for raiders to get in, but I have built ramps to get in when I accidentaly unclaim my bed and jump out.

2. try to hide it in four metal walls, or put more than one

3. The flag should be inside the base, not outside. We can tell if it's there or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.