Insufficient Evidence Griefed

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by Frosty, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My base was griefed by 2 people called Mass. And IIIIIIIIIICE. They changed their names just to do it but i got their profiles. Mass even messaged me on the website saying Such a nice base. You are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Yes this is 100% true I went on a checked and there's abssloutly nothing left that took a good month to make and becasue of two selfish noobs it all gone...

3. Where is your base located? It seem like you guys build a house at cave, use map exploiting to build inside the cave.

4. I can't find anywhere that says doing so is bannable. And we didn't even build it, we just put lockers down.

5. I'm not sure if you can or cannot build there, but if there is then i didn't build there. Someone else did and you're the one that griefed it. A thing that can actually get you banned.

6. That is map exploiting, once you get inside the cave, and put down the locker, it's map exploiting. Your words and picture can tell, you build a house inside the cave.

7. I didn't make the house, the owner before me did. And you saying so just proves that you griefed it, so either way you're getting banned.

8. WOW, You just said your base was griefed, now you say someone else did. Are you nervous? You can't make a good lie?

9. Mass your name is in the screenshot. After i said i found your profile it went private. It's all there.

10. IMAO, you said your base was griefed, now you tell us that's not your base.

11. Who cares, let get banned together, you said your base was griefed at the beginning.

12. You know what? go ahead try and get me banned. I don't really care after i lost everything. But after all this you still get banned.

13. HAHAHAHAHA, I have more than one acc, remember that.

14. Go for it. You lose everything you have. Including the things you got from me. But for me i'll probably get a 24 hour ban for something i didn't know. Yet i still keep all of my stuff i have on me.

15. I am so scared, I am going lose everything. HAHAHAHA, funny kid.

16. You say "kid" as if i really care about whats happening. I'm only putting up the request so that others don't have to put up with you. Either way it's just a game so none of this even matters to me.

17. Bro it's not map exploting if we can place item there and clowns like you can get in and destroy it all so technically your map exploting too and it's pretty unfair now all the stuff we worked for was stolen by you.

18. #18 Frosty, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    i'm sure it's just some kid, the way he talks and keeps on replying as if he needed to, it's just some troll.

19. lol tried to cover up the tracks what a classic

20. Thanks for the report. The player has been ban accordingly.

Congragulations Frosty. You applied to get yourself banned.

Best of luck,
    TheBelovedOfChrist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.