Insufficient Evidence GOODBYE

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by aamand67, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name was Jason on Washington #8. Well my first base was grief-ed, over Olympia Military Base. Of course, I didn't see them do it. Made a second base, all metal, on the river. It got OBLITERATED. I didn't see them of course. I rebuilt for a third base and I got some very helpful squatters. That's when I built the Community Garden, for free food for all. Then I built the HOTEL that provided a place for people to have a room for a bedroll, with food next door. Had about 12 residents, then we got raided. I built a fourth base (hidden). That was doing fine till someone recognized me and followed me to it, they helped out, but then more and more people kept arriving. The next day both the HOTEL, Gardens and the new hidden base was all completely destroyed.

Its obvious you guys SUCK at running a server. You NEVER log on. You DON'T ban grievers. I refuse to play on your servers unless MAJOR changes are made.

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  2. LOL I know what you mean

3. Due to insufficient evidence this ban has been rejected and the player will not be banned.

Please be sure to take screenshot(s), video(s) or have witnesses and fill out the form.

You seem to care considering you took the time to make an account and post about it. Do not waste your time without evidence as we will not just "Take your word for it"

Best of luck,
    TheBelovedOfChrist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.