Good day to you, Ladies ;) and Gentlemen :)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by NFinET, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I just wanted to get to know the people of the JPH community.

My name is Azeris Zakuro, or NfinET! I spend a lot of time on the PvE 4 server and work on the server as an Uber driver! Ironically, the Uber taxi I drive is a Police Car. But that's another story.

I'm a big fan of anime, and I'm actually in progress of watching one, called Sukitte li na yo, or in English, Say I Love You!

Yeah, as you can see, I try my best to preserve the peace around my surroundings. That being said, there's not much in between me and my crazy first person shooter games like Team Fortress 2, PAYDAY 2, and the game almost everybody's heard of, Overwatch! (I main REAPER!)

Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you all viewing this message.

Attached Files:

2. Totes weeb :^)

Saw your uber, you shouldn't get out if it's unlocked with someone in the car. Or it'll get stolen again. I'm starting to make pve4 my main again so maybe i'll see you around.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I ain't no weeb! I really am not!

That time, I had to get out because he was trying to destroy the vehicle while he was inside. It was at 50% and I panicked. So, yeah.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

4. Once your passenger is in your vehicle you can relock it. They can't move to the driver's seat at that point and if they get out, they can't get back into it.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Ah, that I didn't know. Thanks for telling me.

6. I play pve 4 too, mine name is Matthew on it

7. Pve 4 is my main! I have a tone of stuff if you'd like some stop on by if you can find my base

8. Hey! Good to see you here! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.