Denied - Ban Appeal: CoreSinouh

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by CoreSinouh, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: CoreSinouh
    • Username
      • CoreSinouh
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Jan 29, 2017 at 4:30 PM
    • Official Reason
      • Griefing
    • Requested Reduction
      • 24 hours

Explanation
      I was caught griefing in the PVE 3 Unturned server. I am well aware that it was against rules, and my vigilantism is still punished. The reason I did it was because they were vehicle hoarding and selling those vehicles. They were trying to make a profit off of something that was against the rules. I didn't know where to post a report for this, so I decided to take it into my own hands. I know I shouldn't get away with this and deserve a ban, but I believe that I should get less of a ban than people who do this out of crude humor.

Evidence
      ForeverAGhost has a video of me doing this at:

The scene of the crime was near the entrance of Summerside Military Base.

Additional Information
      In the ban report on me ForeverAGhost states that they lost 5 cars. I have only destroyed 3 cars, the 2 others were not present at the scene of the crime.
      I would like to know the length of my ban if not appealed since it was never stated in the ban report.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. The length of this ban is 72 hours from the time it was enforced on the server. Vigilantism is not allowed and had you reported this on the forums or to a staff member we would have resolved the issue pretty quickly.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.