DENIED Ban Appeal: vaultdweller_13

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by vaultdweller_13, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: vaultdweller_13
    • Username
      • vaultdweller_13
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Aug 2, 2019 at 3:30 PM
    • Official Reason
      • destroying unmarked vehicles
    • Requested Reduction
      • Just not a permanent ban.

Explanation
      It had been awhile since I last played on the servers and I thought I knew the rules.
      I didn't remember the section about unmarked vehicles, I avoided made, customized and vehicles parked at bases. But i did destroy locked unmarked vehicles many of which were still sitting in the place they spawned, but i realize i made mistake. I just hope this ban isn't permanent.

Evidence
      I don't have anything else to say in my defence.

Additional Information

2. You were banned for several reasons: Vehicle hoarding in the form of locking multiple vehicles on PvE4 and destroying vehicles, thus depriving other players of the chance to use a vehicle, and placing useless barricades in town limits. Both Georgia and I were finding the vehicles you left locked.

https://justplayhere.com/forums/rules/

General Server Rules, Basics: "There is a maximum one vehicle per base/group. Hoarding of vehicles is not allowed. They should be available to players."

Demoteam: "Vehicle Hoarding - 1 vehicle per group. If you're not in a group you are still allowed only one vehicle. Continuously going around the map and depriving players of vehicles by destroying them, locking more than one or removing batteries and tires so they are unusable is prohibited.
    Staff will remove all vehicles involved and ban if a player or group is found to be in violation."

"They [Demoteam] help keep the servers running by removing anything harmful such as:
    Unwanted/abandoned stuff, plates, barricades, wiring, excessive lighting. Excess of any item that can and will be harmful to the server's performance. Harming the server performance by using lots of barricades will lead to a ban."

Clear violations of server rules: "Building within town limits or zombie range - Prohibited."

These rules have been in effect for at least three years.

Your ban was placed on 2019-08-02 13:44:07 and will expire naturally on 2019-08-03 13:44:07.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.