DENIED Ban Appeal: Mary

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Mary, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Mary
    • Username
      • Mary
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Feb 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • I threated someone out of frustration
    • Requested Reduction
      • idk what this means.

Explanation
      Hi, yesterday i was banned for saying i would blow up someones house with c4, i was frustrated cause they kept blowing up my own house and cars, i wont do it again, ill follow the screen shot rules, i've been playing on just play here servers since early 2017, its my fav servers, can you unban me? Also my brother got himself banned aswell later that day pretending to be someone else on his own account, but we share ip so unless he gets unbanned aswell i can't play either, his account is Dots...ID (brandcolor)

Evidence

Additional Information
      Next time i will just screen shot what happens and not start problems.

2. Not only did you threaten players but you even said if no one sees you you’ll “get revenge” thinking everything will be okay.

You did have a 24 hour ban for threats but after saying you’ll grief players when no one is online it was decided you won’t be returning to the servers at all.

Apparently your brother was using your account to play on our servers and suddenly when your account was banned he appeared 10 minutes later on his own account. Suspicious no? Considering that account had not accessed any of our servers until the very moment yours was banned. Looks like ban evasion.

At the end of the day there are two accounts accessing the servers. One serving a ban the other joining the servers for the first time 10 minutes after the first account was banned. Anyone could be behind the screen, such as yourself.

{WC}PistolPete can have the final decision on your permanent ban.

3. "Mary"

The account, "Mary" was described by the user as an account used by at least two others. A violation of the Steam EULA, but hey, we don't know who's behind the keyboard. The person who claimed to be a brother using the account was warned to follow the server rules. That user was also told that the true, "Mary" needs to change his or her password and make sure no one else uses the account.

Storage limit is ten. Scrolls in chat. 22 storage found in the base. 12 cleared by staff as per the scrolling messages in chat.

Then we have what follows:

"Mary" threatened to blow up two player bases and had the capability to do just that. When told about the rule violation, "Mary" then threatened to return to the servers when no one was online and destroy everything.

Threatening players is not taken lightly. Threatening to harm the servers is considered a permanent ban offense. The "Mary" account was banned for those threats. Any and all subsequent accounts that log in to our servers while a ban is active get permanently banned for evading the active ban. At the same time the original account also receives a permanent ban. If it truly was "your brother" using the account then you should change your password and secure your account before he gets you banned from other servers or worse, decides to test a cheat and gets your account VAC banned.

The bans on both accounts here are permanent and will remain in place.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.