DENIED Ban Appeal: Binner

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Binner, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Binner, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    Ban Appeal: Binner
    • Username
      • Binner
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Feb 1, 2020 at 7:30 PM
    • Official Reason
      • Ignoring the rules
    • Requested Reduction
      • Removal of the Ban

Explanation
      I have no idea of which rules were broken but both me and Paine.bo got banned after hanging out in Yukon PvE5. He inmediatly asked me if we shouldn'tve moved the train but I assured him that as long as he didn't lock it moving it should be ok. We both even fueled up the train before using it as its fuel tank was empty.

Evidence
      None? I dont even know exactly what i was banned for.
      Additional Information

2. In the rules it clearly states that all bases must have a claim flag and that all group members must be listed on a metal sign. This is a mandatory requirement of base ownership. Payne.bo was the only group member listed on the sign.

Both of you have been on the servers for over five years. Base requirement rules have not changed in that time.

Staff found parts of the base that were yours and as you were not listed in the group, that is considered a means of covert access to a base by a non-group member. Add-on griefing to be exact, a bannable offense, and/or prohibited base sharing/group hopping to exploit the base, storage and vehicle limits. The length of your ban is three days. It expires on 4 Feb 2020 19:29:32 Eastern Standard Time."

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.