Added Chat Customization Options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Craziest44, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've spoken to many elites about this and though the idea was shot down by a mod when i brought it up i still feel i could give it a little light. Perhaps there could be an option to change the chat color between the colors of the package you have and the lower packages Via /command or JPH Account settings. Though the red chat does establish you as an elite its not the prettiest thing to look at xD and vanity as small as it may seem is something players like a lot. So if we could switch between the colors for Normal/Plus/Pro/Elite I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy it and possibly make the step up to pledging more for higher tier status's :p Just a thought to poke around the ol' noodle

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. The idea is not bad to add a command that lets you choose normal, plus, pro or elite. I'm not saying we are gonna add it but IF we added it it would be for players who have bought all the 3 ranks. If you have bought elite and pro, you can switch between those 2 colors, if you buy all then you can change to all those 3 colors. But this is not added and i don't know if it will be.

3. Even that seems like a cool little thing to do xD im all aboard if you take either path ;)

4. The chat colors are locked to the Staff rank or kit packages. The highest rank/kit is the color used. Staff colors supercede all paid kit colors. Currenty there is no way to change colors other than directly atering the server config files (and restarting the server) or changing one's rank/kit permissions on the servers. It's just not possible at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.