Rejected a greifer on PVE5 I GOT PROOF!! PLS HELP

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by themostglory, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    First of all, this isnt my base. i just joined it, some guy Called "Titan KennyS" came into the base, i was hiding and observing what he will do, he threw lots of grenades then i jumped out of the window and ran after him, likely i got all my skills at max so i got his name and told him to get out of here or ill report him, he didnt listen to me, he got IN the base and wanted me to close all the campfires/torches as they lag, he thought he will get away with it, after 5 min he came with a car with another guy, he was naked (starter) he didnt grief but he left the area, now Titan KennyS built some ladders all over the base and got it, he threw lots of grenades in the base and everywhere, i got evidence, but unfortunately i couldnt have time to hit F12 to get a screenshot of him, i did /report , went to Teamspeak server and some players helped me out, they told me to get as many screenshots as i can get, but it was too late, anyways i got screenshots of the base ,he made me spend 4k fixing the base with metal, now he is waiting for me to leave so he can continue raiding, btw he also made zombies come and kill a fresh starter, so i think that he broke 2 rules, he is saying random **** in the chat too, he was trying to steal the base's cars, he destroyed some of them , im sry the it was too late when i got the screenshots.

i got raided lots of times, idk why people raid even if they wont get loot but wasting money and pissing off players.

Attached Files:

2. When i left, he continued greifing the cool base for lots of members was in it, NOW i got screenshots of him, when i told him that i got him, he left the game

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.