Insufficient Evidence Klemenperus

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by Mafia, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy Unturners this is Mafia from JUSTPLAYHERE.COM Server PVE#7 Washington recently we have had a dilemma with a player whose has caused some unrest and turmoil among our PVE player community. THe player known as Klemenperus has been spotted griefing other players by dragging zombies to their death spot in addition to shooting down vehicles owned and not owned, robbing them, and ultimately mob dragging zombies to other players in order to raid their loot. I've confronted him several times but recently a poor player by the name of Hannah who had just started playing had died. As a good sport I protected her items and ask to players to not loot her remains. These two CrimeCop and Panda were kind enough not too. As another player approached Klemenperus had ran across the street and dragged several zombies to our location. Sadly some of us were typing and two people including myself were wounded.

Thankfully I had a spawn location close and told him to stop but he continued to drag zombies to players even though he was fully capable of killing them. At some point he and I exchanged words and I chased him down apparently till he logged. This isn't the first time as he has robbed Acrjammin of his vehicle while we were in party and has even robbed me of loot and vehicles. This is my third encounter with the player and I'm requesting to have a vote to have him banned. If you yourself have been a victim of his shannenigans I would ask that you caste a vote or speak your mind here.

He says I like proof but several players including Mercenary, Hannah and Acrjammin can attest to these events. And I'm sure there are others who have come across this player as well.

2. Due to insufficient evidence this ban has been rejected and the player will not be banned.

Please be sure to take screenshot(s), video(s) or have witnesses and fill out the form.

- Kind Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.