Accepted Griefing Report for The_Sturgeon and Nagai on PvE 1 Unturned Server

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Wazzlerino, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.

I'd like to preface this whole story by stating that neither I nor has the player stealthyninja ever griefed on the server and any accusations that portray us as having done such an act are false. I would also like to point out that the base involved in the griefing didn't just belong to stealthyninja and I, but also a 3rd player by the name of Indigo_Skye and that the items displayed in picture 3 were taken from her area of the house. She is a victim as well. Now that that is out of the way, I am writing this report in order to have the players The_Sturgeon and Nagai both banned for griefing my property in-game.

It all started peacefully, with me and stealthyninja putting finishing touches onto our house when The_Sturgeon is revealed to have located our base off the coast of Summerside Military Base. At this point, we had no qualms with him and offered him gear after he told us that he lost his base and was sad because of this. In response, both stealthyninja and I (though wary because we did not know The_Sturgeon) welcomed him to stay for a bit at our home and as previously stated, offered to lend him some things to help out with the making of a new base. We told him multiple times that he was okay by us as long as he did not harm our house/belongings. About a minute or two he insinuated that he was fine, yet disappointed that his base was griefed, then took his leave of our home.

Perhaps 10-20 minutes later, stealthyninja and I had taken one of our two cars out to forage for food in nearby Stratford. Grabbing all the food we could, we decided we needed more and were set to head onward into Alberton. That's when disaster struck. On our way to Alberton, (keep in mind we had not passed the military base yet) I began to see vague messages in chat about a base being destroyed. At first I wasn't worried, seeing as I had almost always gone out of my way to assist players via filling up their cars or providing gear if they seemed in need of something I had at the time. I figured, "Hey it can't be OUR base, we haven't done anything wrong on this server". Eventually, however, I grew worried. I told stealthyninja to check up on our base with me just in case, as she had already headed off to Alberton while I walked to our base.

We arrived on the shore where our base was to find our house in the state of damage expressed in pictures 1-3, with The_Sturgeon taking items from the pile shown in picture 3. Naturally, my first response was shock. I began to ask The_Sturgeon why he would do such a rude thing to us. He simply stated "you griefed my base" in chat. stealthyninja and I, having been wrongfully accused, began to talk the issue out with him and assuring him that we had not ruined his base in any way in chat (Not really shown in any of the pictures as I had not deemed it as important to screenshot as the damage whilst the incident took place). He even shows understanding that we had not damaged his things with the response "ah sh**" in the chat window shown in picture 3. I then traveled to Confederation Bridge to rendezvous with stealthyninja, thinking that the issue had been settled. I was sadly mistaken, for The_Sturgeon had gone to work on our base once more and something was said about it in chat (shown in pictures 4-5). At this point he showed no signs of self-control, continuing his assault on our base. In about a minute's time, stealthyninja and I had returned to our base in an attempt to convince him to stop the needless destruction of our belongings. We found him putting a chainsaw to our walls with the intent to destroy our building (shown in picture 6 and later in pictures 14-15). Afterwards, he noticed our car parked outside and resumed his rampage by driving our car into the water (shown in picture 7). He proceeded to attempt justification for his actions against us by saying things like "well ur base was gonna get griefed at some point" (picture 8) in chat. By this time, the drama taking place in the [World] chat had attracted a few bystanders, including players by the name of alvey.melissa (dressed in gold perk clothing) and Nagai (dressed in mostly, if not, all ghillie armor). I mention these players specifically because they were also affected by The_Sturgeon's outrageous cry for attention. Upon the arrival of the player alvey.melissa (whom also arrived in a blue jeep) had their vehicle stolen almost immediately and driven into the water by The_Sturgeon (picture 9). Very soon after alvey.melissa's jeep was driven into the depths, the player known as Nagai appeared out of nowhere (Picture 10). He began to spout nonsense that he seemed to have borrowed from The_Sturgeon wherein Nagai said he suspected us of stealing his crossbow among other unnamed items. After we denied we had anything to do with the loss of his missing items, Nagai began to throw grenades inside of our house and destroy the floorboards inside. The_Sturgeon, clearly happy with Nagai's actions, encouraged Nagai to continue (Pictures 11-13, 16 and 18). Nagai rambled on in chat as he continued his explosive onslaught on our home. Eventually, Nagai's lack of planning led The_Sturgeon, stealthyninja, alvey.melissa, himself, and I to be trapped in the water as the center floorboards of our house were blown up. This action resulted in The_Sturgeon calling upon his friend whose name I do not recall to come and destroy part of the house to free us all from our watery deathtrap. During this time, The_Sturgeon began to deny his association with Nagai and asked if stealthyninja and I were planning to quit the server because of his behavior (shown in pictures 18-21). After this we (stealthyninja and I) had given up trying to save whatever we had left in our house and started to leave. We headed toward the military base with the hopes of being rid of The_Sturgeon and Nagai. They followed us in. As The_Sturgeon followed us, he decided to use his microphone for the first time and took the liberty of calling my friend stealthyninja "a *****" as well as calling me "trash". Nagai then hinted at quitting the server afterwards and we wished him a goodnight, trying not to be the bad guys (picture 23).

That is my take on what happened and the situation as a whole. I may have missed some details due to this happening the night before, but I made sure to put as much ass possible down for the staff to take into consideration. Below I have prepared a brief Who/What/When/Where/Why on the whole situation as I saw it.

Who (Perpetrators): The_Sturgeon and Nagai.
    Who (Victims): Wazzlerino (me), stealthyninja, Indigo_Skye, and alvey.melissa.
    What happened: The_Sturgeon and Nagai griefed and raided the base owned by Wazzlerino, stealthyninja, and Indigo_Skye.
    When this happened: November 1st, 2015 at approximately 20:01:00 - 20:21:00 at night.
    Where this happened: JustPlayHere.com PvE 1 on PEI server; Off the coast of Summerside Military Base.
    Why this happened: Presumably a misunderstanding in which The_Sturgeon and Nagai assumed we griefed/raided them when no such thing took place.

NOTE: I could not fit all 23 pictures on this one post, so I will be posting them in the next two posts below this one. I hope you don't mind, as it pertains to the case at hand. Please do not consider it as spam. They will be in the same order described in the report. Some pictures were not mentioned in the report itself, but are there for additional proof of the damage done.

Attached Files:

2. A continuance of the screenshots being used as evidence for the case at hand.

Attached Files:

3. The last 3 screenshots taken to further uphold my case as a victim.

Attached Files:

4. I must applaud you for taking the time to type this out. I'll look into it :).

5. Thanks for the report. The player has been ban accordingly.

- Kind Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.