Insufficient Evidence Grief Report Yukon (PvE 6)

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by leaf, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suspect Name: [EKOP]Warriorfox

Crime: Repeated attacks on me and my crops.

i was planting crops in Off limits this evening when Warriorfox ran in to the dome an threw a bunch of grenades and ran off, there was no response as to when I asked why, i could see that Warriorfox stayed near the dome so a little perturbed i went back to planting, he or she comes and does it again, and again no responce to my why question, so i wait longer (first looking through this forum to see if that is ok behavior. after waiting 5 min or so, i started back to my planting, and again he comes running in, this time after a few grenades he starts shooting me, as its PvE no damage was done. i informed him or her that the server was PvE and then Warriorfox scurred off to somewhere.

the attaced file is a poor screenshot of Warriorfox's behavior, not sure i want him banned, but someone needs to let Warriorfox know this isn't ok.

Attached Files:

2. Due to insufficient evidence this ban has been rejected and the player will not be banned.

Please be sure to take screenshot(s), video(s) or have witnesses and fill out the form.

- Kind Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.