Ban Appeal: PabloAF

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by PabloAF, Oct 5, 2024.

1. Ban Appeal: PabloAF
    • Username
      • PabloAF
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 5, 2024 at 10:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • Griefing and multiple structures
    • Requested Reduction
      • unban

Explanation
      I just stole water from my neighbor because i didn't have any and i made a garage

Evidence

Additional Information

2. Earlier in the day Yingy asked if you had a second structure. You said, "No" but I found and cleared a 1x1x1 that you had built on the shore of Holman Island, separate and apart from your marked base.

Later in the day Yingy said he found a second structure, a tower. He asked me to investigate. I found a tower built by you, again in violation of server rules: "One base per group." and, "Detached garages or other structures are prohibited."

The tower was too short to allow you to see or shoot zombies on Holman Island. It was just outside of the claim flag radius of BoxernBuffa's base, and it allowed access to the roof of his base that you otherwise should not have. Building any barricade or structure that prevents a base owner from accessing his or her base, or allows an unauthorized player access to part of a base they could not access by invitation of the owner, is classed as add-on griefing. It has the same penalty as griefing.

The ban time for a first offense is three days. I can not add to, or shorten, the ban time since I'm the one who placed the ban.

Your ban will expire on 7 Oct 2024 at 23:50:44 EDT unless Georgia and Yingy, upon review, decide to alter the ban time.

Attached Files: