Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for [@SS@S!N]_Sir_Wolf request by Kevin Bonvin

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by Kevin Bonvin, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for [@SS@S!N]_Sir_Wolf.

Username
    Code:
    [@SS@S!N]_Sir_Wolf
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Disrespecting, Stealing, Griefing, Threats
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    Went to the farm for feast and he was there too... Went out of my car to pick up loot, then when I came back, he had already destroyed 2 of my tires, caught him in the act destroying last 2

Attached Files:

2. We need one screenshot showing him doing damage.

Please upload only original sceenshots. Do not edit the names or crop images.

3. Evidence1 cleary shows this... Image was not cropped or edited, came right out of steam cloud

4. It's not the original file anymore. The screenshot you take has a date/time stamp on it. That was lost when you renamed it and uploaded it to the cloud.

Evidence 1 shows him crouched over the vehicle, nothing more. No sparks from impacts. Just a nice puddle of blood spatters.

We view all screenshots objectively. Here's what we have: A vehicle already missing four tires. A guy crouched.

It's not against the rules to crouch against a vehicle.

Blood spatters, most likely from you shooting him, but may be from someone else shooting him. No picture of the name on the sign showing who claimed the vehicle. From these screenshots there is a possibility that you shot out the tires on his vehicle. There is just no way to tell from these three screenshots alone.

I know it seems stupid to you since you were there, but, much like a trial, we need more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.