Rejected Player Ban Report for Krone2594 request by mashmarlowe

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by mashmarlowe, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Krone2594.

Username
    Code:
    Karone2594
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing, Hacking/Cheating
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    My base got raided last night and this dude is in my base when all my doors are locked after repairing, he probably died in my base while griefing and respawned there. He is currently locked inside my Garage. I will not open.

Attached Files:

2. 1. We need the original screenshots stating date and time of the screenshot taken. We do not accept the "proof" if it's original title have been tampered with. So please upload the original screenshots next time.
    2. We can't ban him just becuase he is in your base, he could have logged out there and spawned there when he joined again, or he could have had your permission to be there.
    3. I can't see the player damaging anything inside the base.
    4. I suggest you let him out, if you keep him trapped inside then he got 3 options. 1 die of starvation, suicide or the option i would choose in his place: breaking himself out.
    5. Did he leave anything inside the base IF he griefed it? Like a plate or something on the outside.

P.S Please write me the cordinates to your base and i will check it out.

3. there was a truck outside that wasnt mine but someone blew it up. I didnt know you need original screenshots.

This is where my base is at.

Attached Files:

• map.png
      map.png
      File size:
      215.5 KB
      Views:
  4. After looking in to the case closely i have found out that the reported player did not have any high caliber weapons on him. With other words, the player had died in mashmarlo's base and did onnly have an Ace and a Viper on him.

Even though there is a possibility that the player could have sold the weapons there is no way to be sure. This report will be Rejected with the reason: Not enough evidence that the player griefed the base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.