Rejected Player Ban Report for gustavohenriqueramalho request by LadyRina

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by LadyRina, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for gustavohenriqueramalho.

Username
    Code:
    gustavohenriqueramalho
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE2
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    apollomar11
    Jim Lahey
    Xiellify
    Saintduex
    Ban Details
    Code:
    This person stole 2 wheels from our truck and changed the writing on the sign. He also took another player's car. We caught him trying to hide inside the garage then he ran away when he could. We warned him but he didn't listen. Apollo's name used to be white and Dartss' name used to be green. He also changed the note beside our door to "opem door" but I had already fixed it before being able to printscreen it.

Attached Files:

2. UPDATE:
    I logged back on and saw that he claimed land on our base, then built walls surrounding the claim flag that claimed "our" base. When he came back to our base and saw we fixed everything he chatted that he can stay where he wants in Spanish. I also noticed that he changed the names on the sign again that shows who lives in the base, he removed my name LadyRina. (The picture with the empty area/walls are where he put the claim flag.)

Attached Files:

3. ANOTHER UPDATE:
    (picture 1) He was destroying our base and broke the spikes that were lining the ramp.
    (picture 2) He changed another one our signs to his name.

Attached Files:

4. I second this as i am a member of the group. We decided to take a break for a while after this gustavo guy stopped going to the base and causing different kinds of things (Claiming, destroying, Building walls, etc.) and at exactly 6:50pm here at the country im living at I logged back in at Unturned and everything was gone. The Door was gone. Our bedrolls. Items that we worked hard on for almost 10 hours GONE. 2 players that we have been playing for days now and we know they can be trusted witnessed it. Saying that he blew up our doors and Took some stuff. They tried to stop him but they were too late. I mean this is PvE for a reason right. All we did was helped fresh spawns and guide them to safe locations. Then this ******* comes? I hope you do something about this player. And it turns out that our base is not his only target. he is also almost all the base there. the screenshot below is me asking jim if he got a screenshot of this gustavo guy stealing. (double post,same with xiel's report.)

Attached Files:

5. The signs need to be metal for one simple reason: No one from outside a group can change them. Please don't bother uploading edited files. We accept only originals with the date/time stamp.

The screenshots don't show him doing damage to the vehicle, breaking a claim flag or placing the sign. Anyone can drop a wooden sign and put someone else's name on it.

We need screenshots of the offender in action.

6. This is also a duplicated request. The first request was already rejected. As a duplicate this one is rejected by default.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.