Rejected Player Ban Report for enemymine69 request by 7thScar

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by 7thScar, Nov 22, 2017.

1. A new ban report has been created for 7thScar.

Username
    Code:
    enemymine69
    SteamID64
    Code:
    76561198190133382 (corrected)
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    chingoobot
    Ban Details
    Code:
    Enemymine began to grief my gameplay first when I was killing a mega zombie. I unloaded a drum and a magazine from a long distance into the mega zombie. It was almost dead. I had done it before so I knew he was close to dying. At that point enemy ran in and killed it with a peacemaker then took the loot. He then ran to me and dropped some ammo at my feet. as I looked down I missed the zombies he had trailing him and died. He did not take m y stuff but asked me for ammo for killing the megazombie for me...then derided me as a bad player when I explained how frustrated I was for what had happened from my point of view.

After that 6 MRE's were missing from my base and a demolition charge placed on one of my crates. A short while later i saw he had come in through a doorway out onto the water without a ramp. He did this by jumping off a bridge and floating through with an umbrella. He said I should close off the wall. So I did. Shortly after that the plot on my roof was emptied of over a dozen crops and the plot taken.

2. Mega Zombies are public for killing and the loot drop is public. You do not own them.

Lapses in judgement, distracted standing and playing inventory when in zombie range are fatal, if not self-correcting behaviors.

We need screenshots of the charge or of enemymine taking things from your base. Nothing will be done without evidence. The worst part is that I was on the server trying to help you and you said one of the goo group destroyed the charge, thus destroying the one piece of evidence I could have examined.