Hello, I would like to know how to become an admin/mod for Unturned server.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NM012345, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I would like to know how to become an admin/mod for Unturned server. I am currently playing Unturned on the JustPlayhere PVE1 server. I just recently downloaded Unturned and have enjoyed playing it. And this server has been amazing so far. But for the last two days I have been having problems. Two days ago I died at the military base and a bunch of kids stole of items. Yesterday during the night someone broke into my base and stole everything, and destroyed my claim flag and bedroll. This problem has become ridicules. I also have found several other home destroyed and empty.

This is why I am asking if I can become an admin/mod to help stop this problem.
    People respect that fact that they are on a PVE server and not a PVP server.

Thank You

2. Hey there! You can apply for staff by filling out a form at: https://justplayhere.com/staffapply/

As per one thing you noted in your post, people taking things from your dead body isn't against our rules. However griefing is.

3. Hank, whenever I click on that page, it says "the requested form is unavailable." Do you know what's up?

4. Not currently hiring. Unfortunately. :(

5. rip

6. NM0 By the way, sadly if any items are on the ground,
    I'm pretty sure it's up for grabs which is kind of sad and also,
    bases that are getting griefed on any pve server is beyond our power stop unless
    we find them in the action or you send screenshots of the person griefing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lennies be lennies, and I be a lenni that’s doubled the normal lenni
    and doubled that normal lenni

¯\_( ͡°ᴥ ͡°)_/¯¯\_( ͡°ᴥ ͡°)_/¯¯\_( ͡°ᴥ ͡°)_/¯¯\_( ͡°ᴥ ͡°)_/¯

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Welcome to #unturned. It's no different than the real world. Criminals and griefers don't care about laws or rules. They'll eventually get caught in either place. Keep your base small, out of the way and don't store anything that you're not prepared to lose.

When you die you lose claim to all that you are carrying. On the ground, up for grabs.

Cory is currently not accepting staff applications.

8. well, the things when you die are free for all and are up for grabs and theres nothing we can do about that, but there are some nice people that will save your good stuff or stand on your items till you get there. as for the grief, thats against the rules and is definitely NOT permitted on our servers.

as for applications, you would have to have a bunch of hours as well as i dont think they're taking in any more new people.

but, welcome to JPH.! :) im sure you will enjoy your stay with us.! if there is anything you should need, dont hessitate to contact us through Teamspeak 3 as well as you may contact me in a PM if you wish to do so along with anyone else thats staff. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.