Admins Barely Active

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElConquistador, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello My ingame name is ElConquistador, and I play in the JPH PVE7 server. During the last three days, I have only seen one Admin on, (Pistol Pete) he was very helpful, as admins should be, but since that small window of 2 hours that the rules were being followed, many griefers log on just to annoy people. Just this morning, i have witnessed over 10 griefers shooting away at bases, stealing cars, destroying claim flags, placing blocks on houses of people under construction while theyre constructing. Just this morning, 2 persons have logged onto the TeamSpeak3 chat to seek Admin aid. Half of them are "supposedly online" in TeamSpeak, but none at all are showing any regard whatsoever as to the moderation and the following of the rules of this server. The PVE rules should be enforced much more thoroughly. Because admins might not be affected by griefers with their additional privileges, but all us honest gamers who seek to help each other and play in cooperation ( as PVE servers were intended for) have to endure this. I thank you for your time, and honestly hope that some kind of action will take place.

• Like Like x 4
  2. I AGREE! PREACH! At least Pistol Pete still around.

3. We never promised 24x7 coverage. Why does everyone assume that is the case no matter where they play?

4. well the simplest is that you apply as a mod and share the load with them tbh. but dont expect every application to be accepted

as for expecting 24x7 support, i think this could only apply to small scale servers like 1-3 servers small with several mods from different parts of the world. in the same way we cant play 24x7, we cant really expect them to be guarding the servers 24x7 for free either

although i would atleast like the mods to be on teamspeak whenever they can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.