Accel is not fair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaumi, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accel why you gave me the ban showed only screens on the sprite and to me so that you have evidence that I raiding and why your colleagues and you did not get the ban for the destruction of my car, to kill me and steal my of items and hand his colleague, you think this is not fair and that you are not fair because your colleagues can not follow the rules and bans somehow do not get is discrimination of Poles and that I am of Polish does not mean that I'm different and you have to treat me busier.

And besides, if I not only raiding base because my base also someone raiding and not once and this barannos if I have it there to destroy me bed in front of me but he will not get banned because he is okay only you need baned poles. THIS IS DISCRIMINATION

2. When did race even come into this...

3. Well you raided and was caught by a mod, man. Even if others raided and weren't caught... it doesn't make it anymore right. You are just as bad as they are for doing it no matter the circumstance because you were well aware that you weren't supposed to grief on a PvE server. Don't make this like youre the victim and make it a racial thing because thats just low.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah this has nothing to do with race or discrimination. It has everything to do with the fact that YOU got caught raiding a base. Yes, it stinks that you got raided as well, but ultimately griefing is against the rules on our servers. Instead of griefing someone back, you should try and get proof and evidence of him griefing your base or another base; then, you can file a ban request if you can get sufficient screenshots of him breaking the rules. Ultimately however, you broke the rules and as such there will be consequences. As it stands, this will be your first time caught breaking the rules and therefore your punishment will only be 3 days anyway, so you might as well just wait it out; just make sure that you don't do it again or it'll be longer next time.

5. Good nothing I will not write because I still have me in the ass you protect your and others are just killing, stealing items and give bana ... cool Administration

6. You get caught, you get banned. We don't care where you're from or who you know.

7. My dad's uncle's nephew's cousin's twice removed sister knows a guy at Bethesda. You're fired from Star Wars!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.